- "ged-it" needs Windows XP or higher
- Other Operating Systems are not supported for the moment
- The TRIAL Version of "ged-it" may only be used within the Evaluation Period.
In any case:
- "ged-it" may only be used with a valid license on computers of the buyer
- The disclosure of license data to other people can lead to criminal charges
- The modification of the program to bypass license limitations is a penal offense
- Don't support software piracy!
- "ged-it" is, as a text editor or image processing program, a product with which you can modify files and with improper use even destroy them, in this case your GED file.
- No warranty is given for damage in your file, specially after changes have been saved by Menu/Export.
- "ged-it" has been develped with great care and extensive testing, however errors cannot be excluded totally
- Therefore no warranty is given for functionality that not works as expected or described
- Disassembly and decompilation of this software is forbidden.
- All images, icons and software parts remain exclusive property of Alfred Menzell
unless other rights existed before (for example Microsoft)
- "ged-it" has been registered at the German Patent and Trademark Office
VAT id number: DE129934882
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care.
However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality.
According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own
content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly
not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties,
or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to
remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain
unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties)
lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident
to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us,
we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law.
Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law),
every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright
protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner
of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private
use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings.
Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
Quelle: Muster-Vorlagen (http://www.muster-vorlagen.net)